Before beginning with the registration process, please ensure that you have a copy of your recent BVIEC bill. It is imperative that you have a copy of your BVIEC bill with you. It is required to successfully register.
- To start you need to type bvielectricity.com into the address bar of your web browser and press the Enter or Return key on your keyboard.
- At the top of the page you will see an icon that says Register.
- Click on this icon to proceed to the E-Bill and Online Payment section of the website.
- Click the Register button that is located to the right of the Login button.
- Fill out the required fields on the registration form. You will need to obtain your account number and meter number from a recent copy of your BVIEC bill. A valid email address is also required. (Note: Please enter the information as it appears on your electricity bill, i.e., if your name appears in uppercase letters on your electricity bill, please, enter your name in uppercase letters.)
- When you have completed all fields please click the Register button to create your account. If you have made several attempts entering the information exactly as it appears on your electricity bill, please do not hesitate to contact the BVI Electricity Corporation for assistance. Our staff will be more than happy to assist you with the registration process.
- If you are redirected to the Billing History page, congratulations! You have successfully registered.