If you have already registered, please enter the username and password that you used to register. Once you have logged onto your account you will be redirected to the Billing History section of the website, where you will be able to view a graphical representation of your usage history and billing history. In addition you will also be able to view your payment history.
- On the left hand side of the webpage you will see a task bar with different sections in gray, under each section is a list options that you can choose from. These options are very helpful with answering day to day questions that you may have.
- Before proceeding to make a payment, ensure that you have a credit card or an ATH card with the Visa or Master Card logo present. Please note that the web portal only accepts Visa and Master Card credit cards.
- To make a payment proceed to the section on the task bar that says Online Services and select the option called Make a Payment. You will be taken to the Make a Payment page where you will see disclaimers and a go button. Please ensure that you read the disclaimers before proceeding. By proceeding you are agreeing to all of the terms and condition of the website.
- If you agree with the disclaimers, please click on the Go button to proceed. You will see a pop-up box which lets you know that you are being redirected to a third party site.
- The Make a Payment window will be displayed on the screen. You will need your credit card to complete the form.
- If you do not see this pop-up box please insure that your pop-up blocker is disabled or allowed for this site. To resolve pop-up blocker issues click the following link: llow pop-ups
- After you have entered the information, please click the submit button on the window. Once you have clicked on the submit button you will be taken to the verification page to verify the credit card information that you entered. If the information is correct, please click the submit button to process the payment or click the Back button on the upper right hand corner of the window to edit the credit card information.
- Whether you have made a successful payment or have been declined, please print a copy of the Make a Payment window that displays the transaction details (this is your receipt). It is important to print a copy of this receipt. If there is a discrepancy, you may use this receipt as proof of payment.