VACANCY – Customer Service Clerk
- Download 174
- File Size 0.00 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date June 18, 2021
- Last Updated June 18, 2021
VACANCY - Customer Service Clerk
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Clerk – Finance Department.
EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful applicant should:
Possess the minimum of a High School Diploma
Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Possess basic book-keeping skills
Possess CXC passes in Mathematics and English
Be computer literate
Have at least two (2) years working experience in an office environment
The entry level range is Grade 1 which is in the salary scale of $17,500.00 - $30,800.00
per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
1. Assisting with the billing function of the Corporation, along with disconnections and customer queries.
2. Setting up new connection accounts.
3. Updating the system with any meter changes.
4. Assisting the Customers Services Representatives, when required.
5. Assisting with the filing and storage of Corporation’s records, according to policy
6. Maintaining a good working relationship with all employees of the Corporation.
7. Any other duties as assigned from time to time within your competence.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
P.O. Box 268
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS JUNE 30, 2021
|VACANCY - CUSTOMER SERVICE CLERK JUNE 2021||Download|