Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of METER READER – Finance Department.
EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful candidate should:
- Possess the minimum of a High School Diploma
- Possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Have at least 1 – 2 years working experience in an office environment
- Be familiar with the geographical locations in the BVI
- Be computer literate
The entry-level range is Grade 2, which is in the salary scale of $20,800.00 – $35,066.00 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Reading customer meters and enter readings into the database daily.
- Performing Meter re-checks.
- Driving the Corporation’s vehicle to perform duties.
- Travelling to sister islands to perform duties.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all employees of the Corporation.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time within your competence.
Applicants are to complete BVIEC’s employment application form, submit a cover letter, detailed resume and copies of all educational and professional experiences.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 4, 2022.
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- November 2018
- July 2018
- August 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- March 2015
- December 2014