Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Supervisor – Finance Department (Tortola Branch).
1. EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful applicant should:
• Possess the minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess basic book-keeping skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Have at least five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory role.
• Have at least three (3) years’ experience in the discipline.
Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
1. Ensure that the Corporation’s customers are served in a prompt, courteous and professional manner at all times.
2. Ensure that the monthly reports are reconciled to the General Ledger for customer deposits.
3. Oversee the transfer or refund of the deposit process.
4. Review for the customer adjustment form for authorization for the deposits transfers and refunds.
5. Ensure the completion of customer service order forms based on customer’s request.
6. Assist with controlling expenditure of the section funds.
7. Assist the Customer Service Representatives and Collections Officer when required.
8. Ensure that the master disconnection list generated by the Collections Officer is reviewed and approved before posting to customer accounts.
9. Oversee the disconnection/reconnection process.
10. Ensure that ticklers are in line with the current account status.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS JANUARY 28, 2022.