Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Billing Officer – Finance Department.
1. EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful applicant should:
• Possess the minimum of an Associates Degree.
• Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess basic book-keeping skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Have at least three (3) years working experience in an office environment.
The entry level range is Grade 4 which is in the salary scale of $30,400.00 – $51,250.00 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
1. Perform the billing function of the Corporation based on the Billing procedure manual.
2. Set up new installation accounts.
3. Finalize customer service order form based on customer’s request.
4. Update the system with any meter changes.
5. Ensure that all journals are archived into the General Ledger.
6. Prepare fault reports for dispatch to the Transmission and Distribution Department.
7. Assist with customer queries as required.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
P.O. Box 268
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS JANUARY 28, 2022.