Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of FINANCIAL CONTROLLER – Finance Department.
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful applicant should:
- Possess the minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Possess a professional accounting qualification (such as ACCA, CPA).
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess principles of budget preparation.
- Have at least eight (8) years working experience in the discipline.
- Have at least three (3) years experience in a supervisory role.
Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Ensure proper maintenance of the General Ledger.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual budget.
- Analyze all fuel receipts, lube oil and waste oil invoices to ensure accuracy in accordance with signed agreements.
- Prepare financial statements to facilitate timely completion of yearly audits by the Corporation’s external auditor.
- Perform financial analyses as directed by the Chief Financial Officer and the General Manager.
- Prepare and analyze the monthly and quarterly accounts for review.
- Advise on accounting procedures and policies, giving guidance and recommendations on technical accounting issues to ensure financial and accounting activities are conducted.
- Ensure the proper systems exist for the recording, receiving, posting and issuing of inventory in accordance with BVIEC’s Financial procedures.
- Assist with the preparation, checking and authorization of payroll.
- Advise about payments, prepare and maintain records of all special projects.
- Manage, develop and assist all employees directly and indirectly under your supervision.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS JUNE 22, 2022.
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- November 2018
- July 2018
- August 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- March 2015
- December 2014