Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Cashier– Finance Department.
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful applicant should:
- Possess the minimum of a High School Diploma
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess basic book-keeping skills
- Possess CXC passes in Mathematics and English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Have at least two (2) years working experience in an office environment
The entry level range is Grade 2 which is in the salary scale of $20,800.00 – $35,066.00 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Collection of the Corporation’s Revenue.
- Report and reconcile payments received.
- Process credit card payments.
- Assisting with filing and storage of Corporation’s records, according to policy.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all employees of the Corporation.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time within your competence.
Applications and Resumes should be addressed and submitted to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
Electronically via the link below:
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS JULY 15, 2022.
- August 2022
- June 2022
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- November 2018
- July 2018
- August 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- March 2015
- December 2014