Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Supervisor – Finance Department (Tortola Branch).
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful applicant should:
- Possess the minimum of a Bachelors Degree in Business Administration.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess basic book-keeping skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Have at least five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory role.
- Have at least three (3) years’ experience in the discipline.
Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Ensure that the Corporation’s customers are served in a prompt, courteous and professional manner at all times.
- Ensure that the monthly reports are reconciled to the General Ledger for customer deposits.
- Oversee the transfer or refund of the deposit process.
- Review the customer adjustment form for authorization for deposits, transfers and refunds.
- Ensure the completion of customer service order forms based on customer’s request.
- Assist with controlling expenditure of the section funds.
- Assist the Customer Service Representatives and Collections Officer when required.
- Ensure that the master disconnection list generated by the Collections Officer is reviewed and approved before posting to customer accounts.
- Oversee the disconnection and reconnection process.
- Ensure that ticklers are in line with the current account status.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS MAY 31, 2022.
Applications can also be submitted electronically via the link below:
- May 2022
- April 2022
- March 2022
- February 2022
- January 2022
- November 2021
- October 2021
- May 2021
- January 2021
- December 2020
- June 2020
- March 2020
- February 2020
- October 2019
- August 2019
- July 2019
- November 2018
- July 2018
- August 2017
- May 2017
- January 2017
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- March 2015
- December 2014