Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of TRANSMISSION AND DISTRIBUTION ENGINEER– Transmission and Distribution Department.
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate should possess:
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of seven (7) years experience in Transmission and Distribution industry
- Minimum of three (3) years in a supervisory role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be computer literate
Salary will be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Preparing and overseeing the department’s strategic and operational management plans.
- Guiding the development of employees in the
- Ensuring that all work carried out on the T&D network is conducted in a safe and efficient
- Preparing monthly and annual reports and annual
- Liaising with the Inventory Management Unit and purchasing sections to ensure adequate levels of materials are
- Reviewing all estimates of electrical supply and street lighting
- Ensuring that investigations and reports are
- Monitoring the performance of the Transmission and Distribution network and proactively taking steps to minimize power supply interruptions and losses, and to generally enhance customer service levels.
- Assisting with the coordination of power restoration.
- Providing technical assistance and support both internally and externally.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS APRIL 12, 2019