Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of CUSTOMER SERVICE SUPERVISOR – Finance Department (Tortola Branch).
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate should possess:
- Possess the minimum of an Bachelors Degree
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess basic book-keeping skills
- Possess CXC passes in Mathematics and English
- Be computer literate
- Have at least five (5) years’ experience in a supervisory role
The entry level range is Grade 5 which is in the salary scale of $31,800.00 – $62,328.00 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Ensuring that the Corporation’s customers are served in a prompt, courteous and professional manner at all time.
- Ensuring that the Corporation’s revenue is collected in a timely manner.
- Assisting the Customer Service Representatives when required.
- Overseeing the verification list of meter readings to ensure accuracy before bills are printed.
- Adjusting customer accounts due to incorrect payments, deposit refunds and returned cheques.
- Overseeing the printing of monthly reports.
- Applying the Fuel Variation Surcharge to all customer groups before billing process.
- Assisting with the filing and storage of Corporation’s records, according to policy.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all employees of the Corporation.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time within your competence.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 28, 2019