Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of JUNIOR PROCUREMENT OFFICER – Finance Department.
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate should possess:
- Possess the minimum of an Associate’s Degree in any Business related field
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess basic book-keeping skills
- Have at least three (3) years working experience in the discipline
- Possess a valid Class F driver’s license
The entry level range is Grade 3 which is in the salary scale of $22,406.00 – $43,915.76 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Preparing Overseas Purchase Orders, on the basis of ‘Purchase Requisitions’ authorized by Heads of Departments.
- Ensuring that copies of purchase orders are circulated to all relevant departments.
- Collecting and preparing documents for items received by the various courier services.
- Preparing purchase documentation and customs forms for the clearance of goods received for the Corporation at Customs
- Clearing goods received at the various ports.
- Driving the Corporation’s vehicles to perform work on the behalf of the Corporation.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all employees of the Corporation.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time within your competence.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS AUGUST 28, 2019