Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of LABOURER – GENERATION DEPARTMENT (TORTOLA).
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate should:
Possess basic competency in English.
Have at least two (2) years working experience.
The entry level range is Grade 1 which is in the salary scale of $17,500.00 – $34,300.00 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Keeping the Corporation’s compound clean; this includes:
a. Pruning, watering and trimming of trees and plants;
b. Cleaning driveways;
c. Cutting grass and raking leaves;
- Painting around the Corporation’s compound from time to time.
- Mopping and sweeping of floors.
- Changing of light fixtures in the Corporation’s buildings.
- Moving oil drums to burner area.
- Assisting with cleaning up in the event of a fuel or oil spillage
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
P.O. Box 268
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FEBRUARY 10, 2020.