Applications are invited from suitably qualified Candidates to fill the position of Customer Service Representative – Finance Department (Virgin Gorda Branch).
- EXPERIENCE AND MINIMUM QUALIFICATION:
The successful applicant should:
Possess the minimum of a High School Diploma
Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Possess basic book-keeping skills
Possess CXC passes in Mathematics and English
Be computer literate
Have at least three (3) years working experience in an office environment
The entry level range is Grade 1 which is in the salary scale of $17,500.00 – $34,300.00 per annum. Salary will be determined commensurate with qualification and experience.
- Collecting the Corporation’s Revenue, ensuring the utmost care and attention is paid in the performance of this duty.
- Reporting and reconciling payments received.
- Filing all related documents.
- Effectively and efficiently addressing customers’ queries regarding their accounts and other associated matters.
- Preparing disconnection and reconnection requests as authorised by Supervisor.
- Assisting with the monitoring of payments related to new connections.
- Preparing adjustment forms on customers’ accounts.
- Assisting in contacting customers to remind them of their outstanding bills and returned cheques.
- Preparing Local Purchase Orders.
- Processing credit card payments.
- Assisting with filing and storage of Corporation’s records, according to policy.
Applications should be sent and addressed to:
The General Manager
B.V.I. Electricity Corporation
Road Town, Tortola
British Virgin Islands
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS IS FEBRUARY 7, 2020.